Dedicated to Dr. Zdeněk Prusík, on the occasion of his 80th birthday.
Recent developments in capillary and microchip electroseparations of peptides (2011–2013)†
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Reviews 2014
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 69–95, January 2014
How to Cite
Kašička, V. (2014), Recent developments in capillary and microchip electroseparations of peptides (2011–2013). ELECTROPHORESIS, 35: 69–95. doi: 10.1002/elps.201300331
Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 6, 7, and 10 in colour.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2013 03:22PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2013
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: P206/12/0453, 13–17224S
- Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!