The foodomics approach for the evaluation of protein bioaccessibility in processed meat upon in vitro digestion
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Foodomics and Advanced Food Analysis
Volume 35, Issue 11, pages 1607–1614, June 2014
How to Cite
Bordoni, A., Laghi, L., Babini, E., Di Nunzio, M., Picone, G., Ciampa, A., Valli, V., Danesi, F. and Capozzi, F. (2014), The foodomics approach for the evaluation of protein bioaccessibility in processed meat upon in vitro digestion. ELECTROPHORESIS, 35: 1607–1614. doi: 10.1002/elps.201300579
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2014 05:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2013
- Italian Ministry of the Economic Development. Grant Number: MIAOVER50
- CHANCE. Grant Number: EC KBBE-FP7 266331
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!