Earthworms as a Transient Heaven for Terrestrial Denitrifying Microbes: a Review
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Engineering in Life Sciences
Special Issue: ISEB/ESEB/JSEB Conference in Leipzig
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 261–265, June, 2006
How to Cite
Drake, H. L. and Horn, M. A. (2006), Earthworms as a Transient Heaven for Terrestrial Denitrifying Microbes: a Review. Eng. Life Sci., 6: 261–265. doi: 10.1002/elsc.200620126
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!