Based on a plenary lecture presented at the International Symposium on Microbial Ecology (ISME), August 20–25, Vienna, Austria, 2006.
Microbial Resource Management: The Road To Go for Environmental Biotechnology†
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Engineering in Life Sciences
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 117–126, April, 2007
How to Cite
Verstraete, W., Wittebolle, L., Heylen, K., Vanparys, B., de Vos, P., van de Wiele, T. and Boon, N. (2007), Microbial Resource Management: The Road To Go for Environmental Biotechnology. Eng. Life Sci., 7: 117–126. doi: 10.1002/elsc.200620176
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2006
- G.O.A. project grant. Grant Number: 2003–2008
- PhD grant. Grant Number: 41428
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!