Comparative Analysis of the Physiological and Structural Properties of a Medium Chain Length Polyhydroxyalkanoate Depolymerase from Pseudomonas putida KT2442
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Engineering in Life Sciences
Special Issue: Biotechnical Functionalization of Renewable Polymeric Materials
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 260–267, June, 2008
How to Cite
de Eugenio, L. I., García, J. L., García, P., Prieto, M. A. and Sanz, J. M. (2008), Comparative Analysis of the Physiological and Structural Properties of a Medium Chain Length Polyhydroxyalkanoate Depolymerase from Pseudomonas putida KT2442. Eng. Life Sci., 8: 260–267. doi: 10.1002/elsc.200700057
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2007
- Comunidad Autónoma de Madrid. Grant Number: AMB-259-0505
- Comisión Interministerial de Ciencia y Tecnología. Grant Number: BIO2007-67304-C02 and CTM2006-04007
- European Union. Grant Number: GEN 2006-27750-C5-3-E and NMP2-CT-2007-026515
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!