A Halophilic and Osmotolerant Azospirillum brasilense Strain from Algerian Soil Restores Wheat Growth under Saline Conditions
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Engineering in Life Sciences
Special Issue: Wolfgang Babel – Dedicated to his 70th Birthday
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 354–360, July, 2007
How to Cite
Nabti, E., Sahnoune, M., Adjrad, S., Van Dommelen, A., Ghoul, M., Schmid, M. and Hartmann, A. (2007), A Halophilic and Osmotolerant Azospirillum brasilense Strain from Algerian Soil Restores Wheat Growth under Saline Conditions. Eng. Life Sci., 7: 354–360. doi: 10.1002/elsc.200720201
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!