Oxidation of Inorganic Sulfur Compounds in Acidophilic Prokaryotes
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Engineering in Life Sciences
Special Issue: Wolfgang Babel – Dedicated to his 70th Birthday
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 301–309, July, 2007
How to Cite
Rohwerder, T. and Sand, W. (2007), Oxidation of Inorganic Sulfur Compounds in Acidophilic Prokaryotes. Eng. Life Sci., 7: 301–309. doi: 10.1002/elsc.200720204
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2007
- BioMinE. Grant Number: NMP1-CT-500329-1
- European Commission under the Sixth Framework Program for Research and Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!