Development of Live Cell Chips to Monitor Cell Differentiation Processes
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Engineering in Life Sciences
Special Issue: Technical Systems for the Use in Life Sciences
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 33–39, February, 2008
How to Cite
Maercker, C., Rogge, T., Mathis, H., Ridinger, H. and Bieback, K. (2008), Development of Live Cell Chips to Monitor Cell Differentiation Processes. Eng. Life Sci., 8: 33–39. doi: 10.1002/elsc.200720225
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2007
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: BMBF project NGFN2
- Karl Völker Stiftung
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!