Reactive red azo dye degradation in a UASB bioreactor: Mechanism and kinetics
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Engineering in Life Sciences
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 311–316, August 2009
How to Cite
Gonzalez-Gutierrez, L. V. and Escamilla-Silva, E. M. (2009), Reactive red azo dye degradation in a UASB bioreactor: Mechanism and kinetics. Eng. Life Sci., 9: 311–316. doi: 10.1002/elsc.200900036
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2009
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnologia-Fondos Mixtos Guanajuato. Grant Number: 31756
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!