Bioethanol and biodiesel: Alternative liquid fuels for future generations
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Engineering in Life Sciences
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 8–18, February 2010
How to Cite
Sivakumar, G., Vail, D. R., Xu, J., Burner, D. M., Lay, J. O., Ge, X. and Weathers, P. J. (2010), Bioethanol and biodiesel: Alternative liquid fuels for future generations. Eng. Life Sci., 10: 8–18. doi: 10.1002/elsc.200900061
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2009
- Arkansas Biosciences Institute. Grant Number: 262147
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG36-08GO88025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!