Systems biotechnology – Rational whole-cell biocatalyst and bioprocess design
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Engineering in Life Sciences
Special Issue: From systems biology to biosystems engineering
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 384–397, October 2010
How to Cite
Kuhn, D., Blank, L. M., Schmid, A. and Bühler, B. (2010), Systems biotechnology – Rational whole-cell biocatalyst and bioprocess design. Eng. Life Sci., 10: 384–397. doi: 10.1002/elsc.201000009
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2010
- Deutsche Bundesstiftung Umwelt (DBU)
- Ministry of Innovation, Science, Research and Technology of North Rhine-Westphalia (Bio.NRW, Technology Platform Biocatalysis, RedoxCell)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!