Comparison of oxygen enriched air vs. pressure cultivations to increase oxygen transfer and to scale-up plasmid DNA production fermentations
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Engineering in Life Sciences
Special Issue: Bioprocess-oriented plant design
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 382–386, August 2011
How to Cite
Lara, A. R., Knabben, I., Regestein, L., Sassi, J., Caspeta, L., Ramírez, O. T. and Büchs, J. (2011), Comparison of oxygen enriched air vs. pressure cultivations to increase oxygen transfer and to scale-up plasmid DNA production fermentations. Eng. Life Sci., 11: 382–386. doi: 10.1002/elsc.201000104
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2010
- CONACyT. Grant Number: 84447
- PROMEP. Grant Number: 47410089
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!