Screening of bacterial strains capable of converting biodiesel-derived raw glycerol into 1,3-propanediol, 2,3-butanediol and ethanol
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Engineering in Life Sciences
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 57–68, February 2012
How to Cite
Metsoviti, M., Paramithiotis, S., Drosinos, E. H., Galiotou-Panayotou, M., Nychas, G.-J. E., Zeng, A.-P. and Papanikolaou, S. (2012), Screening of bacterial strains capable of converting biodiesel-derived raw glycerol into 1,3-propanediol, 2,3-butanediol and ethanol. Eng. Life Sci., 12: 57–68. doi: 10.1002/elsc.201100058
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2011
- The State Scholarship Foundation (Athens – Greece)
- DAAD (project IKYDA “Development of a novel bioconversion process involving a defined microbial community”)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!