Screening and characterization of microorganisms capable of converting iminodiacetonitrile to iminodiacetic acid
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Engineering in Life Sciences
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 69–78, February 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, J.-F., Liu, Z.-Q., Zheng, Y.-G. and Shen, Y.-C. (2012), Screening and characterization of microorganisms capable of converting iminodiacetonitrile to iminodiacetic acid. Eng. Life Sci., 12: 69–78. doi: 10.1002/elsc.201100090
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 OCT 2011 02:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB710804
- Key Research Project of Natural Science Foundation of Zhejiang Province. Grant Numbers: Z4080032, Y4110409, R3110155
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!