Bacterial diversity and functionalities in food fermentations
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Engineering in Life Sciences
Special Issue: Biotechnology of fermented food systems
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 356–367, August 2012
How to Cite
Ravyts, F., Vuyst, L. D. and Leroy, F. (2012), Bacterial diversity and functionalities in food fermentations. Eng. Life Sci., 12: 356–367. doi: 10.1002/elsc.201100119
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 FEB 2012 04:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2011
- Research Council of the Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Research Foundation-Flanders. Grant Number: 1514409N
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!