Isolation and characterization of a manganese-oxidizing bacterium from a biofiltration system for the treatment of borehole water in KwaZulu-Natal (South Africa)
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Engineering in Life Sciences
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 544–552, October 2012
How to Cite
Beukes, L. S. and Schmidt, S. (2012), Isolation and characterization of a manganese-oxidizing bacterium from a biofiltration system for the treatment of borehole water in KwaZulu-Natal (South Africa). Eng. Life Sci., 12: 544–552. doi: 10.1002/elsc.201100153
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2011
- Umgeni Water
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!