Transglutaminase-modified wool keratin film and its potential application in tissue engineering
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Engineering in Life Sciences
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 149–155, March 2013
How to Cite
Cui, L., Gong, J., Fan, X., Wang, P., Wang, Q. and Qiu, Y. (2013), Transglutaminase-modified wool keratin film and its potential application in tissue engineering. Eng. Life Sci., 13: 149–155. doi: 10.1002/elsc.201100206
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 AUG 2012 02:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2011
- Central Universities of China. Grant Number: JUSRP21002
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51073073
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions. Grant Number: (2011) 137
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!