Next-generation bioproduction systems: Cell-free conversion concepts for industrial biotechnology
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Engineering in Life Sciences
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 19–25, January 2013
How to Cite
Rupp, S. (2013), Next-generation bioproduction systems: Cell-free conversion concepts for industrial biotechnology. Eng. Life Sci., 13: 19–25. doi: 10.1002/elsc.201100237
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 AUG 2012 01:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!