Gene expression analysis of a Louisiana native Chlorella vulgaris (Chlorophyta)/Leptolyngbya sp. (Cyanobacteria) co-culture using suppression subtractive hybridization
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Engineering in Life Sciences
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 185–193, March 2013
How to Cite
Tate, J. J., Gutierrez-Wing, M. T., Rusch, K. A. and Benton, M. G. (2013), Gene expression analysis of a Louisiana native Chlorella vulgaris (Chlorophyta)/Leptolyngbya sp. (Cyanobacteria) co-culture using suppression subtractive hybridization. Eng. Life Sci., 13: 185–193. doi: 10.1002/elsc.201200063
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2012 11:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
- National Science Foundation through CBET. Grant Number: 1032599
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!