Multi-photon structuring of native polymers: A case study for structuring natural proteins
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Engineering in Life Sciences
Special Issue: Focus: Microtechnical bioengineering
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 368–375, July 2013
How to Cite
Gebinoga, M., Katzmann, J., Fernekorn, U., Hampl, J., Weise, F., Klett, M., Läffert, A., Klar, T. A. and Schober, A. (2013), Multi-photon structuring of native polymers: A case study for structuring natural proteins. Eng. Life Sci., 13: 368–375. doi: 10.1002/elsc.201200152
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 APR 2013 04:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research and the Thuringian Ministry of Culture. Grant Numbers: FKZ03ZIK062, FKZ03ZIK465, FKZ 16SV3701, FKZ 16SV5473
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!