Biosynthesis stimulation of nor-secotriterpene anxiolytics in cell suspension cultures of Galphimia glauca Cav
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Engineering in Life Sciences
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 68–75, January 2014
How to Cite
Osuna, L., Tapia, N., Zamilpa, A., Jiménez-Ferrer, E. and Tortoriello, J. (2014), Biosynthesis stimulation of nor-secotriterpene anxiolytics in cell suspension cultures of Galphimia glauca Cav. Eng. Life Sci., 14: 68–75. doi: 10.1002/elsc.201200209
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2013 06:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2012
- IMSS Health Research Fund. Grant Number: FIS/IMSS/PROT/528
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!