Design of β-galactosidase/silica biocatalysts: Impact of the enzyme properties and immobilization pathways on their catalytic performance
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Engineering in Life Sciences
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 85–94, January 2014
How to Cite
Bernal, C., Sierra, L. and Mesa, M. (2014), Design of β-galactosidase/silica biocatalysts: Impact of the enzyme properties and immobilization pathways on their catalytic performance. Eng. Life Sci., 14: 85–94. doi: 10.1002/elsc.201300001
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUN 2013 01:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!