E. coli BW535, a triple mutant for the DNA repair genes xth, nth, and nfo, chronically induces the SOS response
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Environmental and Molecular Mutagenesis
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 237–242, 2003
How to Cite
Janion, C., Sikora (nee Wójcik), A., Nowosielska, A. and Grzesiuk, E. (2003), E. coli BW535, a triple mutant for the DNA repair genes xth, nth, and nfo, chronically induces the SOS response. Environ. Mol. Mutagen., 41: 237–242. doi: 10.1002/em.10154
- Issue online: 22 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2002
- Foundation for Polish Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.