Dedicated to the memory of Marc J. Mass, who died November 10, 2001.
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2003
Published 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Environmental and Molecular Mutagenesis
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 192–205, 2003
How to Cite
Kligerman, A. D., Doerr, C. L., Tennant, A. H., Harrington-Brock, K., Allen, J. W., Winkfield, E., Poorman-Allen, P., Kundu, B., Funasaka, K., Roop, B. C., Mass, M. J. and DeMarini, D. M. (2003), Methylated trivalent arsenicals as candidate ultimate genotoxic forms of arsenic: Induction of chromosomal mutations but not gene mutations. Environ. Mol. Mutagen., 42: 192–205. doi: 10.1002/em.10192
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
This article was reviewed by the National Health and Environmental Effects Research Laboratory, US Environmental Protection Agency, and approved for publication. Approval does not signify that the contents necessarily reflect the views and policies of the Agency nor does mention of trade names or commercial products constitute endorsement or recommendation for use.
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.