Use of a high-throughput umu-microplate test system for rapid detection of genotoxicity produced by mutagenic carcinogens and airborne particulate matter
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Environmental and Molecular Mutagenesis
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 10–19, 2004
How to Cite
Oda, Y., Funasaka, K., Kitano, M., Nakama, A. and Yoshikura, T. (2004), Use of a high-throughput umu-microplate test system for rapid detection of genotoxicity produced by mutagenic carcinogens and airborne particulate matter. Environ. Mol. Mutagen., 43: 10–19. doi: 10.1002/em.10209
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2003
- Ministry of Health and Welfare of Japan
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (KAKENHI). Grant Number: 13780441
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!