This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Meat-related mutagens/carcinogens in the etiology of colorectal cancer†
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2004
Published 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Environmental and Molecular Mutagenesis
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 44–55, 2004
How to Cite
Cross, A. J. and Sinha, R. (2004), Meat-related mutagens/carcinogens in the etiology of colorectal cancer. Environ. Mol. Mutagen., 44: 44–55. doi: 10.1002/em.20030
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.