Polymorphisms in DNA repair genes, chromosome aberrations, and lung cancer
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Environmental and Molecular Mutagenesis
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 74–82, 2004
How to Cite
Harms, C., Salama, S. A., Sierra-Torres, C. H., Cajas-Salazar, N. and Au, W. W. (2004), Polymorphisms in DNA repair genes, chromosome aberrations, and lung cancer. Environ. Mol. Mutagen., 44: 74–82. doi: 10.1002/em.20031
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2003
- NIEHS Environmental Health Center
- Sealy Center for Molecular Science, University of Texas Medical Branch
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.