This article is a US Government work, and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Genotoxicity of acrylamide and its metabolite glycidamide administered in drinking water to male and female Big Blue mice†
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2005
Published 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Environmental and Molecular Mutagenesis
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 6–17, January 2006
How to Cite
Manjanatha, M. G., Aidoo, A., Shelton, S. D., Bishop, M. E., McDaniel, L. P., Lyn-Cook, L. E. and Doerge, D. R. (2006), Genotoxicity of acrylamide and its metabolite glycidamide administered in drinking water to male and female Big Blue mice. Environ. Mol. Mutagen., 47: 6–17. doi: 10.1002/em.20157
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2005
- National Institute for Environmental Health Sciences/National Toxicology Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.