Polymorphism in nucleotide excision repair gene XPC correlates with bleomycin-induced chromosomal aberrations
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Environmental and Molecular Mutagenesis
Volume 48, Issue 8, pages 666–671, October 2007
How to Cite
Laczmanska, I., Gil, J., Karpinski, P., Stembalska, A., Trusewicz, A., Pesz, K., Ramsey, D., Schlade-Bartusiak, K., Blin, N. and Sasiadek, M. M. (2007), Polymorphism in nucleotide excision repair gene XPC correlates with bleomycin-induced chromosomal aberrations. Environ. Mol. Mutagen., 48: 666–671. doi: 10.1002/em.20333
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.