Genotoxicity, cytotoxicity, and reactive oxygen species induced by single-walled carbon nanotubes and C60 fullerenes in the FE1-Muta™Mouse lung epithelial cells
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Environmental and Molecular Mutagenesis
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 476–487, July 2008
How to Cite
Jacobsen, N. R., Pojana, G., White, P., Møller, P., Cohn, C. A., Smith Korsholm, K., Vogel, U., Marcomini, A., Loft, S. and Wallin, H. (2008), Genotoxicity, cytotoxicity, and reactive oxygen species induced by single-walled carbon nanotubes and C60 fullerenes in the FE1-Muta™Mouse lung epithelial cells. Environ. Mol. Mutagen., 49: 476–487. doi: 10.1002/em.20406
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2007
- European Union. Grant Number: FP6-012912, NEST
- The Danish Research Council. Grant Number: 2052-03-0016
- Air Pollution in a Life Time Health Perspective
- Aase og Ejnar Danielsens Fond
- Marie Curie Incoming International Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.