Differential methylation of CpG sites in two isoforms of myosin binding protein C, an important hypertrophic cardiomyopathy gene
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Environmental and Molecular Mutagenesis
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 161–164, March 2011
How to Cite
Meurs, K. M. and Kuan, M. (2011), Differential methylation of CpG sites in two isoforms of myosin binding protein C, an important hypertrophic cardiomyopathy gene. Environ. Mol. Mutagen., 52: 161–164. doi: 10.1002/em.20596
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2010
- Richard L. Ott Endowment, Washington State University, Pullman, WA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.