The U.S. Government is authorized to reproduce and distribute for governmental purposes notwithstanding any copyright notation thereon. The views and conclusions contained herein are those of the authors and should not be interpreted as necessarily representing the official policies or endorsement, either expressed or implied, of the Air Force Office of Scientific Research or the U.S. Government.
Key studies used to support cancer risk assessment questioned†
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Environmental and Molecular Mutagenesis
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 595–606, October 2011
How to Cite
Calabrese, E. J. (2011), Key studies used to support cancer risk assessment questioned. Environ. Mol. Mutagen., 52: 595–606. doi: 10.1002/em.20662
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2011
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research, Air Force Material Command, USAF. Grant Number: FA9550-07-1-0248
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.