Cell type-dependent gene transcription profile in a three-dimensional human skin tissue model exposed to low doses of ionizing radiation: Implications for medical exposures
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Environmental and Molecular Mutagenesis
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 247–259, May 2012
How to Cite
von Neubeck, C., Shankaran, H., Karin, N. J., Kauer, P. M., Chrisler, W. B., Wang, X., Robinson, R. J., Waters, K. M., Tilton, S. C. and Sowa, M. B. (2012), Cell type-dependent gene transcription profile in a three-dimensional human skin tissue model exposed to low doses of ionizing radiation: Implications for medical exposures. Environ. Mol. Mutagen., 53: 247–259. doi: 10.1002/em.21682
- Issue online: 9 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2011
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC06-76RLO
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Grant Number: NNX10AB06G
- Biological and Environmental Research Program (BER)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.