Carbon black nanoparticle intratracheal installation results in large and sustained changes in the expression of miR-135b in mouse lung
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Environmental and Molecular Mutagenesis
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 462–468, July 2012
How to Cite
Bourdon, J. A., Saber, A. T., Halappanavar, S., Jackson, P. A., Wu, D., Hougaard, K. S., Jacobsen, N. R., Williams, A., Vogel, U., Wallin, H. and Yauk, C. L. (2012), Carbon black nanoparticle intratracheal installation results in large and sustained changes in the expression of miR-135b in mouse lung. Environ. Mol. Mutagen., 53: 462–468. doi: 10.1002/em.21706
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2012
- Health Canada's Chemical Management Plan and the Genomics Research and Development Initiative
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.