Bone marrow genotoxicity of 2,5-dimethylfuran, a green biofuel candidate
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Environmental and Molecular Mutagenesis
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 488–491, July 2012
How to Cite
Fromowitz, M., Shuga, J., Wlassowsky, A. Y., Ji, Z., North, M., Vulpe, C. D., Smith, M. T. and Zhang, L. (2012), Bone marrow genotoxicity of 2,5-dimethylfuran, a green biofuel candidate. Environ. Mol. Mutagen., 53: 488–491. doi: 10.1002/em.21707
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2012
- National Institutes of Health/National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIH/NIEHS). Grant Numbers: R01ES017452, P42ES004705
- Northern California Center for Occupational and Environmental Health
- Council for Education and Research on Toxics (CERT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.