The in vivo Pig-a gene mutation assay is useful for evaluating the genotoxicity of ionizing radiation in mice
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Environmental and Molecular Mutagenesis
Volume 53, Issue 8, pages 579–588, October 2012
How to Cite
Ohtani, S., Unno, A., Ushiyama, A., Kimoto, T., Miura, D. and Kunugita, N. (2012), The in vivo Pig-a gene mutation assay is useful for evaluating the genotoxicity of ionizing radiation in mice. Environ. Mol. Mutagen., 53: 579–588. doi: 10.1002/em.21724
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2011
- JSPS KAKENHI. Grant Number: 22300255
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.