Characterization of unstable microsatellites in mice: No evidence for germline mutation induction following gamma-radiation exposure
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Environmental and Molecular Mutagenesis
Volume 53, Issue 8, pages 599–607, October 2012
How to Cite
Beal, M. A., Glenn, T. C., Lance, S. L. and Somers, C. M. (2012), Characterization of unstable microsatellites in mice: No evidence for germline mutation induction following gamma-radiation exposure. Environ. Mol. Mutagen., 53: 599–607. doi: 10.1002/em.21726
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2012
- Canada Research Chairs program
- the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- the Canada Foundation for Innovation
- the University of Regina
- the Innovation and Science Fund of the Provincial Government of Saskatchewan
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|EM_21726_sm_SuppFig1.docx||15K||Supporting Information Figure 1|
|EM_21726_sm_SuppTab1.docx||53K||Supporting Information Table 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.