DNA-PKcs-dependent NHEJ pathway supports the progression of topoisomerase II poison-induced chromosome aberrant cells
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Environmental and Molecular Mutagenesis
Volume 53, Issue 8, pages 608–618, October 2012
How to Cite
Elguero, M. E., de Campos-Nebel, M. and González-Cid, M. (2012), DNA-PKcs-dependent NHEJ pathway supports the progression of topoisomerase II poison-induced chromosome aberrant cells. Environ. Mol. Mutagen., 53: 608–618. doi: 10.1002/em.21729
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
- National Research Council (CONICET). Grant Number: PIP 5896
- A. J. Roemmers Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.