High levels of transcription stimulate transversions at GC base pairs in yeast
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Environmental and Molecular Mutagenesis
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 44–53, January 2013
How to Cite
Alexander, M. P., Begins, K. J., Crall, W. C., Holmes, M. P. and Lippert, M. J. (2013), High levels of transcription stimulate transversions at GC base pairs in yeast. Environ. Mol. Mutagen., 54: 44–53. doi: 10.1002/em.21740
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2012
- National Institutes of Health Grant. Grant Number: R15 GM079778
- summer research, Saint Michael's College Summer Research Award, Undergraduate Research Fellowship from the American Society for Microbiology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.