Gender-specific transcriptomic response to environmental exposure in flemish adults
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Environmental and Molecular Mutagenesis
Special Issue: Special Issue on Application of Omics Techniques to Epidemiological Studies
Volume 54, Issue 7, pages 574–588, August 2013
How to Cite
De Coster, S., van Leeuwen, D. M., Jennen, D. G.J., Koppen, G., Den Hond, E., Nelen, V., Schoeters, G., Baeyens, W., van Delft, J. H.M., Kleinjans, J. C.S. and van Larebeke, N. (2013), Gender-specific transcriptomic response to environmental exposure in flemish adults. Environ. Mol. Mutagen., 54: 574–588. doi: 10.1002/em.21774
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2012
- Ministry of the Flemish Community (Department of Economics, Science and Innovation; Flemish Agency for Care and Health; and Department of Environment, Nature and Energy)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|em21774-sup-0001-supptableIa.xls||2488K||Supplementary Table Ia.|
|em21774-sup-0002-supptableIb.xls||1664K||Supplementary Table Ib.|
|em21774-sup-0003-supptableIIa.xls||75K||Supplementary Table IIa.|
|em21774-sup-0004-supptableIIb.xls||52K||Supplementary Table IIb.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.