Marc Chadeau-Hyam, Gianluca Campanella, Benoit Liquet, and Roel C.H. Vermeulen contributed equally to this work.
Deciphering the complex: Methodological overview of statistical models to derive OMICS-based biomarkers
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Environmental and Molecular Mutagenesis
Special Issue: Special Issue on Application of Omics Techniques to Epidemiological Studies
Volume 54, Issue 7, pages 542–557, August 2013
How to Cite
Chadeau-Hyam, M., Campanella, G., Jombart, T., Bottolo, L., Portengen, L., Vineis, P., Liquet, B. and Vermeulen, R. C.H. (2013), Deciphering the complex: Methodological overview of statistical models to derive OMICS-based biomarkers. Environ. Mol. Mutagen., 54: 542–557. doi: 10.1002/em.21797
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2013
- European FP7 Exposomics . Grant Number: 308610
- European FP7 EnviroGenoMarkers . Grant Number: 226756
- European FP7 ECNIS2 . Grant Number: 266198
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.