Exposure to Perfluoroalkyl Substances and Sperm DNA Global Methylation in Arctic and European Populations
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Environmental and Molecular Mutagenesis
Volume 55, Issue 7, pages 591–600, August 2014
How to Cite
Leter, G., Consales, C., Eleuteri, P., Uccelli, R., Specht, I. O., Toft, G., Moccia, T., Budillon, A., Jönsson, B. A.G., Lindh, C. H., Giwercman, A., Pedersen, H. S., Ludwicki, J. K., Zviezdai, V., Heederik, D., Bonde, J. P. E. and Spanò, M. (2014), Exposure to Perfluoroalkyl Substances and Sperm DNA Global Methylation in Arctic and European Populations. Environ. Mol. Mutagen., 55: 591–600. doi: 10.1002/em.21874
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2013
- EU-funded project CLEAR (Climate change, Environmental contaminants and Reproductive health - http://www.inuendo.dk/clear), 7th framework programme FP7-ENV-2008-1 Environment (including Climate Change). Grant Number: 226217
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.