Department of Environmental and Territorial Sciences, University of Pisa, Via S. Giuseppe 22, 56100 Pisa, Italy
Comparative studies on cytotoxic and genotoxic effects of two organic mercury compounds in lymphocytes and gastric mucosa cells of sprague-dawley rats
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Environmental and Molecular Mutagenesis
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 172–180, 1993
How to Cite
Betti, C., Barale, R. and Pool-Zobel, B. L. (1993), Comparative studies on cytotoxic and genotoxic effects of two organic mercury compounds in lymphocytes and gastric mucosa cells of sprague-dawley rats. Environ. Mol. Mutagen., 22: 172–180. doi: 10.1002/em.2850220310
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 1993
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.