The mutagenic activity of 5-bromo-2′-deoxyuridine (BrdU) in vivo in rats
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1983 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 695–703, 1983
How to Cite
Maier, P., Weibel, B. and Zbinden, G. (1983), The mutagenic activity of 5-bromo-2′-deoxyuridine (BrdU) in vivo in rats. Environ. mutagen, 5: 695–703. doi: 10.1002/em.2860050508
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 1983
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 1983
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 1983
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: Nr. 3.819.79
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.