γ-Tubulin Ring Complexes and EB1 play antagonistic roles in microtubule dynamics and spindle positioning
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors
The EMBO Journal
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 114–128, 16 January 2014
How to Cite
EMBO Journal (2014) 33, 114–128
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2013
- Association pour la Recherche sur le Cancer. Grant Numbers: 4720XP0230F, 1094
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
- Pierre Fabre Laboratories
- Fonds Européens de Développement Economique Régional
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!