These authors contributed equally to this work.
MiR-135b is a direct PAX6 target and specifies human neuroectoderm by inhibiting TGF-β/BMP signaling
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Authors
The EMBO Journal
Volume 33, Issue 11, pages 1271–1283, 02 June 2014
How to Cite
The EMBO Journal (2014) 33: 1271–1283
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2013
- A*STAR (Agency for Science, Technology and Research, Singapore)
- Biomedical Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!