The expression level of small non-coding RNAs derived from the first exon of protein-coding genes is predictive of cancer status
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 402–410, April 2014
How to Cite
Zovoilis, A., Mungall, A. J., Moore, R., Varhol, R., Chu, A., Wong, T., Marra, M. and Jones, S. J. (2014), The expression level of small non-coding RNAs derived from the first exon of protein-coding genes is predictive of cancer status. EMBO reports, 15: 402–410. doi: 10.1002/embr.201337950
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2013
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: U24CA143866
- Canadian Cancer Society. Grant Numbers: 2010-700329, 018080
- BC Cancer Foundation
- Michael Smith Foundation
- European Molecular Biology Organization
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!