The transcription factor FBI-1 inhibits SAM68-mediated BCL-X alternative splicing and apoptosis
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 419–427, April 2014
How to Cite
Bielli, P., Busà, R., Di Stasi, S. M., Munoz, M. J., Botti, F., Kornblihtt, A. R. and Sette, C. (2014), The transcription factor FBI-1 inhibits SAM68-mediated BCL-X alternative splicing and apoptosis. EMBO reports, 15: 419–427. doi: 10.1002/embr.201338241
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2013
- Association for International Cancer Research (AICR)
- Associazione Italiana Ricerca sul Cancro (AIRC)
- Ministry of Health Ricerca Corrente to the Fondazione Santa Lucia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!