AMZ and MG contributed equally to this manuscript.
Role of the WNK-activated SPAK kinase in regulating blood pressure
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 EMBO Molecular Medicine
EMBO Molecular Medicine
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 63–75, February 2010
How to Cite
Rafiqi, F. H., Zuber, A. M., Glover, M., Richardson, C., Fleming, S., Jovanović, S., Jovanović, A., O'Shaughnessy, K. M. and Alessi, D. R. (2010), Role of the WNK-activated SPAK kinase in regulating blood pressure. EMBO Mol Med, 2: 63–75. doi: 10.1002/emmm.200900058
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2009
- Medical Research Council
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council
- British Heart Foundation
- Division of Signal Transduction Therapy Unit (AstraZeneca, Boehringer-Ingelheim, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck & Co. Inc, Merck KgaA and Pfizer)
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.