These authors contributed equally to this work.
Mycolic acids as diagnostic markers for tuberculosis case detection in humans and drug efficacy in mice
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 EMBO Molecular Medicine
EMBO Molecular Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 27–37, January 2012
How to Cite
Shui, G., Bendt, A. K., Jappar, I. A., Lim, H. M., Laneelle, M., Hervé, M., Via, L. E., Chua, G. H., Bratschi, M. W., Zainul Rahim, S. Z., Michelle, A. L. T., Hwang, S.-H., Lee, J.-S., Eum, S.-Y., Kwak, H.-K., Daffé, M., Dartois, V., Michel, G., Barry, C. E. and Wenk, M. R. (2012), Mycolic acids as diagnostic markers for tuberculosis case detection in humans and drug efficacy in mice. EMBO Mol Med, 4: 27–37. doi: 10.1002/emmm.201100185
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2011
- National Research Foundation. Grant Number: 2007-04
- Academic Research Fund. Grant Number: R-183-000-160-112
- Biomedical Research Council of Singapore. Grant Number: R-183-000-211-305
- National Medical Research Council. Grant Number: R-183-000-224-213
- European Community. Grant Number: SysteMTb HEALTH-F4-2010-241587
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
|emmm_201100185_sm_supptable1.xlsx||Excel 2007 spreadsheet||83K||supptable1|
|emmm_201100185_sm_supptable2.xlsx||Excel 2007 spreadsheet||29K||supptable2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.